CREATIV Magazine Inc gives artists from all background the opportunity to contribute and have it published. CREATIV is well known in the Art and Fashion industry and has the respect of major PR companies throughout New York city and Miami and soon globally. Being published means more credibility to your work and the chance to get discovered.
Please follow the guidelines below: Upon reviewing submissions, CREATIV Magazine Inc. reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue its being submitted to be published.
IMPORTANT NOTE: CREATIV Magazine Inc. doesn’t provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through Joomag, Joomag prints-by-purchase. Digital copies are available and Tear Sheets are provided upon request. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine are covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED editorials. If we find out that they are published by another magazine your submission will be rejected. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released. The Cover is only reserved to the discretion of the Editor in Chief, it is not necessary to ask for the Cover. We reserve the right to refuse content if deemed inappropriate for our audience. Once published in scheduled issue of the magazine, content cannot be retracted.
Please sign the release form in order to proceed with your submission.
* All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue.
* If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will
not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
* Please see Deadline Dates :
ISSUE #36 : Dec 19th Release date Jan 30th 2020 ISSUE #37 : February 21st Release date March 29th 2020 ISSUE #38 : April 24th Release date May 28th 2020 ISSUE #39 : June 19th Release date July 30th 2020
ISSUE #40 : Aug 21st Release date Sept 29th 2020
ISSUE #41 : Oct 23rd Release date Nov 27th 2020
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR THE FOLLOWING ART CATEGORIES:
- SPOKEN WORD ARTISTS.
1. Submit a minimum of 300 Word Post that is relevant to our audience while keeping within the scope of these topics: Fashion, Lifestyle, Celebrity, Beauty, Health, Music, dance, empowerment, art etc.
2. Your content needs to be unique, if your content has been copied or duplicated it will not be approved.
3. Provide the name of the author.
4. Accompany with pictures if possible if not generic pictures will be provided to accompany your post.
5. Pictures need to be royalty free or permission granted by the rights owner.
- FILM MAKERS
- SCRIPT WRITERS.
Provide a link of your work, will need to be either from Youtube or Vimeo for easy embedding. Work must be free of profanity and nudity.
FASHION and DIGITAL ART
- DIGITAL ARTISTS
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
1. Must submit a minimum of 8 to 10 pictures
2. Pictures must not be already published on the internet nor in other magazines, if not they will not be approved.
3. Must provide all credentials (photographer name, model name, MUA, etc...)
4. Pictures submitted should be sent via Wetransfer, Dropbox or Yousendit should your spread be approved.
OTHER ART CATEGORIES
- GRAFITTI ARTISTS
- CULINARY ARTISTS (Pastry Chefs, Food Artists)
- MUSICAL ART (Dancer, Singers, Musicians)
- SELF EXPRESSION ART (Poets, Spoken Word)
Please email us at email@example.com your art will be considered on a case by case basis.
Please be awared that Profanity and Nudity will NOT be considered.